Now in its 19th year, Hanger Hall is devoted to helping girls discover who they are, how they are unique and what they have to offer to the world around them. Developmentally, children at this age are differentiating themselves; figuring out how they are different from Mom, Dad, siblings and friends. Hanger Hall encourages this development with positive assurance and confident role models.
Hanger Hall was created first and foremost for middle school girls and remains committed to that vision. When a girl graduates from Hanger Hall, we want her to leave with the strongest possible academic foundation and the healthiest and happiest sense of her own identity. The girls are challenged to meet their personal best. They are never underestimated. Each girl is given opportunity after opportunity to grow into a strong and capable young woman.
- One-on-one attention from the teacher
- Personalized instruction
- Availability of the teacher for problems and discussion
- Everyone in class knows you well
An All-girl School Means
- Freedom for girls to express themselves openly in a safe space
- Girls occupy each and every role
- A culture of achievement
- Building self-confidence
School Uniforms Mean
- Individuality is expressed from within
- No one can out-fashion anyone else
- The cost of school clothes is less expensive
- Everyone immediately identifies as part of the community