The purpose of this document is to underscore Hanger Hall’s need for prompt payment of tuition by families. The financial policies of Hanger Hall are based on a need to maintain a strong financial foundation. If unforeseen financial difficulties arise, families should immediately contact the Head of School in order to review the financial hardship and seek to find a mutually agreeable alternative tuition payment plan. Understanding that unexpected situations can and do arise, Hanger Hall strives to work with families. The School must, however, maintain an adequate revenue stream to meet its financial commitments and to ensure that all students and their families are treated fairly and equitably. Families who become delinquent in their tuition obligations pursuant to the agreement they have reached with Hanger Hall will be notified that their student(s) will not be allowed to continue their education at Hanger Hall until the tuition obligation is current.
Specific guidelines are as follows:
- All tuition and fees must be current the first day of class or the student(s) will not be seated.
- When tuition is 30 days past due, a letter will be sent to the family requesting that tuition be brought current.
- When tuition is 60 days past due, a second letter will be sent to the family explaining the non-admission policy.
- If ALL tuition payments are not current as of December 31st, the student(s) will not be seated for the spring semester.
For the spring semester, the same protocol will be followed with the following modifications:
- If ALL tuition payments are not current three weeks prior to the last day of classes, student(s) cannot take final exams. Report cards will show an incomplete in each subject. Eighth graders will not be allowed to participate in graduation exercises or receive school transcripts. The same shall apply to 6th and 7th graders.
All report cards, student records, transcripts, and diplomas are the property of Hanger Hall School for Girls and will not be issued to current, transferring, or graduating students until all tuition is paid in full.
Hanger Hall is committed to providing your daughter(s) with a quality middle-school experience. In exchange, Hanger Hall requests your commitment to the financial well-being of our school through honoring your tuition agreement.
I have received and reviewed this tuition agreement and agree to its terms and conditions.