- A non-refundable deposit of $800 per student must be paid in full when the student is registered. The registration(s) fee will be fully applied toward the annual tuition and fees of $14,100.00. Each family will be billed for the entire amount (tuition & fees) through SMART TUITION. As a convenience we are adding $600 to each 8th grade fee to cover the cost of the 8th grade trip,, the yearbook, graduation, and the self-defense class to spread the payments out throughout the year.
- Tuition and fees may be paid in one annual installment (due to Hanger Hall on June 15, 2020) or in 8 equal payments (August through March); 2 equal payments (July and December); or 1 payment (July) through the SMART Tuition collection system on a date that you chose. If you plan to pay in-full before June 15th, you need not enroll in Smart Tuition.
- Participation in the SMART Tuition program is mandatory for families who do not pay in one installment by June 15, 2020. There is a one-time $50 service charge per family for SMART billed for and paid to SMART. Families are responsible for the $10 late fee if payments are not received on time. The first of the 8 tuition installments for the 2020-2021 academic year is due to SMART on August 1, 2020 and is non-refundable.
- If your child shares two households and each household is responsible for a portion of the tuition then each parent must register with SMART Tuition, if their portion is not paid-in-full by June 15, 2020.
- Hanger Hall will not refund or forgive any part of the tuition charges if your child is withdrawn or dismissed from the School once the school year has begun.
- If paid in one payment by June 15, 2020 it is $13,300.00. ($800 deposit already applied).
- If paid in one installment $13,300 after June 15,2020, families must register with SMART Tuition during registration and be assessed the one-time $50 service charge.
- If two payments in July and December, each payment is $6,650 and families register for SMART and are assessed the one-time $50 service charge.
- If 8 equal installments beginning in August, each payment is $1,662.50 and families register for SMART and are assessed the one-time $50 service charge.
- Your re-enrollment will not be considered complete until we have your $800 deposit and all completed forms.
- Tuition and fees for 2020-2021 for 8th grade are $14,100.
- $800 deposit and forms are due to Hanger Hall no later than March 31, 2020.