Our Mission StatementHanger Hall provides each girl a superior middle school education in an inclusive and supportive environment that promotes a sense of belonging, creativity, self-confidence, personal motivation and a desire for knowledge. In partnership with parents, Hanger Hall encourages girls to develop the living and learning skills necessary to succeed in life and to contribute to the betterment of the world.
Hanger Hall is devoted to helping girls discover who they are, how they are unique and what they have to offer to the world around them. Developmentally, children at this age are differentiating themselves; figuring out how they are different from Mom, Dad, siblings and friends. Hanger Hall encourages this development with positive assurance and confident role models.
When a girl graduates from Hanger Hall, we want her to leave with the strongest possible academic foundation and the healthiest and happiest sense of her own identity. The girls are challenged to meet their personal best. They are never underestimated. Each girl is given opportunity after opportunity to grow into a strong and capable young teen.
Small Class Size Means
- One-on-one attention from the teacher
- Minimal discipline issues
- Availability of the teacher for problems and discussion
- Everyone in class knows you well
An All-girl School Means
- Freedom to express themselves openly
- Girls are taught in a style that is aligned with their learning style
- Individual strengths are more evident
School Uniforms Mean
- Individuality is expressed from within
- No one can out-fashion anyone else
- Getting ready for school in the morning goes quickly
- The cost of school clothes is much less
- Everyone feels part of the group immediately